The Kalyani Pack
Welcome to The Kalyani Pack! Please feel free to look around and join if you like <3
The Kalyani Pack
Welcome to The Kalyani Pack! Please feel free to look around and join if you like <3
The Kalyani Pack
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Kalyani Pack is a wolf pack located Yellow Stone National Park.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Rival Pack Members
.:Relationships Crushes and Mates:. EmptySun Jul 14, 2013 9:03 pm by Lucifer

» Game Throne S03 E06
.:Relationships Crushes and Mates:. EmptyFri May 31, 2013 11:28 pm by Rose

» Lucifer Has Made Another Pack
.:Relationships Crushes and Mates:. EmptyTue Mar 19, 2013 8:43 pm by Rose

» Yum or Yuck?
.:Relationships Crushes and Mates:. EmptySun Mar 17, 2013 9:42 pm by Rose

» New WQ Topic?
.:Relationships Crushes and Mates:. EmptyMon Feb 04, 2013 6:54 pm by Sunfur

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

.:Relationships Crushes and Mates:.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Lucifer
Admin
Lucifer

Character sheet
Name:: Lucifer

.:Relationships Crushes and Mates:. Empty
PostSubject: .:Relationships Crushes and Mates:.   .:Relationships Crushes and Mates:. EmptyThu May 24, 2012 9:54 pm

*NOTE: THE WOLVES USED IN THE EXAMPLES ARE FAKE AND ARE NOT MEANT TO BE REAL!*

~Relationships~

Relationships are to be posted on your wolf's bio! It should be (The name of the wolf)- (What he/she is to you)-(Your feelings about them) These are there to let everybody know how your wolf feels towards someone. The two wolves must meet in the roleplay before a relationship can be formed. Relationships are not always lovely dovey or good, check out the examples:

~Relationship Examples~

EX1- George- Enemy- Finds him annoy and cruel. Wishes he could get rid of him. Thinks he is an evil and sick wolf.
EX2- Bob- Friend- Likes his kindness and likes to talk and hang out with him. Thinks he is a good wolf and friend.

~Crushes~

Crushes are also posted with and like your relationships. Crushes can happen with any wolf in the pack, but crushing on an already mated wolf can lead to trouble. Also if you have a crush on another wolf, but they don't feel the same, you can not force them to like you. Crushes are wonderful things, that usually leads to mated pairs! They are usually posted at the top of the relationship list and tells why the wolf finds the other attractive, check out the examples:

~Crush Examples~

EX1- Stew- Crush- He is a sweet and gentle male, with kind eyes. I hope that he loves me back, but I am to shy to tell him I love him.
EX2- Stacy- Crush- She is a beautiful fae with a sweet personality. I told her I like her and she said she felt the same. I plan to ask her to be my mate soon....

~Mates~

Being mates is a special bond being two wolves, that links them with love and harmony. The two wolves who want to become mates must: Love each other, no one can force you to be their mate here! Get along well, we don't want to see a couple fighting all the time. Have known each other for a while, you can't become mates after only knowing each other for a day. After you have met those standards you will message one of the alpha's about your decision, and if the alpha's accept, you will ask the wolf to be you mate in the roleplay. Mates are posted in the character profile and with the relationships. They usually tell how the person feels and how long they have been mates, check out the examples:

~Mate Examples~

EX1- Bill- Mate- I love him. He is a thoughtful and loving wolf. He asked me to be his mate 2 years ago. We have been talking about pups lately...
EX2- Ginny- Mate- My girl. I will protect her with all I have. I asked her to be my mate a month ago, but it seems like I have known her forever. No one will ever hurt her.

~Hope this helps you guys! If you need anymore help fill free to message me!~
Back to top Go down
https://kalyanipack.rpg-board.net

.:Relationships Crushes and Mates:.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Kalyani Pack :: The Kalyani Pack :: Welcome to The Kalyani Pack-
Jump to: