The Kalyani Pack
Welcome to The Kalyani Pack! Please feel free to look around and join if you like <3
The Kalyani Pack
Welcome to The Kalyani Pack! Please feel free to look around and join if you like <3
The Kalyani Pack
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Kalyani Pack is a wolf pack located Yellow Stone National Park.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Rival Pack Members
Echo the Mischievous. EmptySun Jul 14, 2013 9:03 pm by Lucifer

» Game Throne S03 E06
Echo the Mischievous. EmptyFri May 31, 2013 11:28 pm by Rose

» Lucifer Has Made Another Pack
Echo the Mischievous. EmptyTue Mar 19, 2013 8:43 pm by Rose

» Yum or Yuck?
Echo the Mischievous. EmptySun Mar 17, 2013 9:42 pm by Rose

» New WQ Topic?
Echo the Mischievous. EmptyMon Feb 04, 2013 6:54 pm by Sunfur

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

Echo the Mischievous.

Go down 
+2
Song.
Echo*
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Echo*

Echo the Mischievous. Empty
PostSubject: Echo the Mischievous.   Echo the Mischievous. EmptyWed Aug 22, 2012 1:00 am

Echo the Mischievous. P-wolf02-im-schnee

Echo the Mischievous. Cooltext747481178

Name:
Echo

Nick-Names:
Scruffy

- - -

Echo the Mischievous. Cooltext747481437

Fur Color:
Echo's fur is a beautiful mixture of a soft tan that covers most of the lower half of his body which begins from his lower neck down his chest, coving his stomach & legs. A layer of more darker shades of brownish tan cover over his head a bit & down his back & tail. Lastly he is drizzed with a soft sooty black on his ears & going down his back & ending at his tail.

Eye Color:
His eyes are a mysteriously hypnotic burnt heavy gold with soft smears of a more burnt orange around the iris.

Markings/Scars:
Echo has no markings but has a few scars scattered across his shoulders, chest & nec from previous fights he has gotten into in the past. Thanks to his thick & fluffy fur they are barely even noticable.

Build:
Echo

Echo the Mischievous. Cooltext747481546

Personality:
Echo is known for being pretty headstrong & rebellious. For one who is pretty bold & confident about himself, he believes that he can do anything & everything without the help of anyone else because he "creates his own luck". He's not someone who likes to be bossed around, not even to do the simplest of things & would always attempt to talk his way out of doing what he needs to do & tries to convince another to do it for him.

Echo is usually carefree & tends to reveal a humorous side which means he is always for a laugh, even if it's in the most inappropriate of times. He loves to joke around with others, usually toying & taunting for his own amusement & sees himself as someone who likes to lighten the mood. He's not embarrassed to make a fool of himself every now & then & would usually do it to make another laugh.

Though apart from that point, Echo can be quite the little flirt. Never really shying away or feeling embarrassed when doing ridiculous things to catch a girl's attention. But though as flirtatious as he may be, he never means it as anything serious & would never take his game too far. He may be someone who doesn't seem to take anything serious, he does know when he has to be focus & wouldn't risk letting his pack getting hurt. He can be pretty competitive & isn’t one to back down from a fight so easily.

History:
Wip

Last edited by Echo* on Wed Aug 22, 2012 5:19 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Song.

Song.

Character sheet
Name:: Song

PostSubject: Re: Echo the Mischievous.   Echo the Mischievous. EmptyWed Aug 22, 2012 2:33 pm

Echoooo!! Finally you made it <333 Lol you put name two times on your bio, one after gender xD
Back to top Go down
Rose
Admin
Rose

Character sheet
Name:: Rose

PostSubject: Re: Echo the Mischievous.   Echo the Mischievous. EmptyWed Aug 22, 2012 4:10 pm

Welcome to the pack Echo!

Back to top Go down
http://tspreborn.forumotion.com
Echo*

PostSubject: Re: Echo the Mischievous.   Echo the Mischievous. EmptyWed Aug 22, 2012 5:20 pm

@ song: mehhh i was half asleep when i posted it xD

@ rose: thanks c:
Back to top Go down
Rose
Admin
Rose

Character sheet
Name:: Rose

PostSubject: Re: Echo the Mischievous.   Echo the Mischievous. EmptyWed Aug 22, 2012 7:17 pm

Hehe your welcome! c:
Back to top Go down
http://tspreborn.forumotion.com
Song.

Song.

Character sheet
Name:: Song

PostSubject: Re: Echo the Mischievous.   Echo the Mischievous. EmptyWed Aug 22, 2012 9:31 pm

Lol sure sure xD
Back to top Go down
Sunfur

Sunfur

Character sheet
Name:: Sunfur

PostSubject: Re: Echo the Mischievous.   Echo the Mischievous. EmptyThu Aug 23, 2012 11:35 am

Welcome to the pack! I see you already started roleplaying. Smile
Back to top Go down
Echo*

PostSubject: Re: Echo the Mischievous.   Echo the Mischievous. EmptyThu Aug 23, 2012 12:51 pm

hahaha yea thanks sunfur c:
Back to top Go down
Finso
Admin
Finso

Character sheet
Name:: Finso

PostSubject: Re: Echo the Mischievous.   Echo the Mischievous. EmptyThu Aug 23, 2012 1:49 pm

ITS ANOTEHR ECHO! Lolol. You will fit nicely here. xD
Back to top Go down
Echo*

PostSubject: Re: Echo the Mischievous.   Echo the Mischievous. EmptySat Aug 25, 2012 3:31 pm

hahaha thanks xD
though i havent used this chara in a long time so it may be a fail rp from me for a bit =.=" haha
Back to top Go down
Bellina

Character sheet
Name:: Bellina

PostSubject: Re: Echo the Mischievous.   Echo the Mischievous. EmptyMon Aug 27, 2012 12:28 pm

Hi! It's great to see another new pack member! I've been gone for a week (Because of vacation) so I am now looking at your character! He looks really cool! Can't wait to start RPing!!! Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Echo the Mischievous.   Echo the Mischievous. Empty

Back to top Go down

Echo the Mischievous.
Page 1 of 1