The Kalyani Pack
Welcome to The Kalyani Pack! Please feel free to look around and join if you like <3
The Kalyani Pack
Welcome to The Kalyani Pack! Please feel free to look around and join if you like <3
The Kalyani Pack
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Kalyani Pack is a wolf pack located Yellow Stone National Park.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Rival Pack Members
•|•«<Renegades  Blood Line>»•|• EmptySun Jul 14, 2013 9:03 pm by Lucifer

» Game Throne S03 E06
•|•«<Renegades  Blood Line>»•|• EmptyFri May 31, 2013 11:28 pm by Rose

» Lucifer Has Made Another Pack
•|•«<Renegades  Blood Line>»•|• EmptyTue Mar 19, 2013 8:43 pm by Rose

» Yum or Yuck?
•|•«<Renegades  Blood Line>»•|• EmptySun Mar 17, 2013 9:42 pm by Rose

» New WQ Topic?
•|•«<Renegades  Blood Line>»•|• EmptyMon Feb 04, 2013 6:54 pm by Sunfur

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

•|•«<Renegades Blood Line>»•|•

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Renegade

Renegade

Character sheet
Name:: Renegade

•|•«<Renegades  Blood Line>»•|• Empty
PostSubject: •|•«<Renegades Blood Line>»•|•   •|•«<Renegades  Blood Line>»•|• EmptyFri May 25, 2012 12:12 am

General Info:

Name: Soul Madarao

Nickname: Renegade

Titled as: Solo wing pixy, Akula/the shark, Mobius, Ghost

Physical Condition:

Wounds:
NONE

Focus: 97%
Strength: 88%
Speed 97%

Mental Health: Still Sane

Relations with pack...

Relationship(s): <<Mythickeen>>- Friend-Has very intresting character, seems different from the others, finds it funny that we think of of the same things most of the times, very kind and calm. Seems like someone I can trust on.
<<Lightning>>-Trustful Friend-Friendly type, proud that his attitude has changed tremendously from when renegade first met him
<<Rayne>>-Trustful Friend-She's a very nice friend to have, calm and peaceful type, almost like lucifer
<<lucifer>>-Best Friend/Almost like a brother-A very cool wolf to chill and talk with (If you stay on his good side), most of my trust would be put upon him. I have yet to see one mistake coming from him. A very responsible friend and alpha in my point of view, almost seems like a brother.

<<Echo>>-Acquaintance-Yet of all I know about her is her name, she seems to be as nice and friendly as the others
<<Rose>>-Friend-Very respectful and nice, she seems like someone I can count on like the others
<<finso>>-Trustful Friend-She is random at times, but its fine with me, when I'm all pressured up she kinda breaks it down, very nice and also trustworthy
<<Summer>>-Acquaintance-The only thing I know about her is her name, but that's pretty much it
<<Bellina>>-Acquaintance-She seems nice, very respectful and calm, hoping to get to know her more

<<Leorite>>-Friend-Respectful, which is one of the main things i look for, friendly and a cool personality
<<Thunderstorm>>-Friend-To be honest, very mature at his age, and chill, sort of like lucifer. Very Happy
<<Dawn>>-Acquaintance-Friendly towards, smooth character and a well fit attitude. Hoping to be friends
<<Kisa>>-Acquaintance-Even though she seems shy, sees that she has a very friendly character and very respectful as well

Crush: None

Mate: None

Appearence and self backgrounds...

Appearance: The top of my fur is pure black, right after that the bottom of my fur will switch off to white, as white as snow, a small marking by my face that kinda looks like a flame mark, but in black. (If you don't know exactly what I mean, look at my pic)

Self-feelings: After Renegade as reasoned himself, he now only feels happy from being with the pack, yet angry because of raynes and the pups death. Rage and Depression no longer exist in renegade. The high spirited, hopeful renegade you know is back

Background: My parents disliked/hated me with a passion. Reason being is because apparently I was beyond different from them, my personality, my marking, way of thinking, everything, so they decided to punish me and then they left me alone in the forest while I was just a pup. I was then from their on surviving by myself, learning how to hunt, fight, ETC.... I was caught up in a few fights but I didn't get as much wounded from the fights since I knew how to fight really well by the age of 1. I lived as a lone wolf for all of my life time without anyone helping me. I decided to hit revenge on my parents for abandoning me, so I went looking for them, day and night. One day I finally found them, and attacked them on sight, my father ran away but heavily wounded, he didn't look like he was gonna get very far so he died out, I also murdered my mother from my attack. A year after that, I was slowly regretting the fact that I killed my parents. I have been living with this burden for as long as I can remember.

Personality: I'm a nice wolf, a very patient one, it is near beyond impossible to get me upset/mad, the only thing that can get me upset quickly is if one of my pack members get wounded by a wolf or hunter, if that happens, I would say that all hell breaks loose and I become very violent, it would kinda take a while for me too snap out of it, due to the fact that I'm in the taste for blood when I'm violent. Most of my strength, stamina, violence and a lot of my focus and concentration is put into fighting, that's why I'm always patient and calm when I'm not as angry. Their are days when I am quiet, but that doesn't happen very recent. Very protective to my pack, and I respect others as much as I respect myself.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Theme Song - Red - Until we have faces (Bonus Track)

Last edited by Renegade on Wed Dec 12, 2012 11:59 pm; edited 43 times in total
Back to top Go down
Lucifer
Admin
Lucifer

Character sheet
Name:: Lucifer

PostSubject: Re: •|•«<Renegades Blood Line>»•|•   •|•«<Renegades  Blood Line>»•|• EmptyFri May 25, 2012 12:37 am

That's okay Renegade you did a nice job on your bio and pictures aren't required. Just jump on in to roleplay and have fun Smile
Back to top Go down
https://kalyanipack.rpg-board.net
Renegade

Renegade

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: •|•«<Renegades Blood Line>»•|•   •|•«<Renegades  Blood Line>»•|• EmptyFri May 25, 2012 12:56 am

Alright, and thanks! cheers
Back to top Go down
Finso
Admin
Finso

Character sheet
Name:: Finso

PostSubject: Re: •|•«<Renegades Blood Line>»•|•   •|•«<Renegades  Blood Line>»•|• EmptyFri May 25, 2012 11:59 am

Great Bio! Its okay if you cant do pictures. I like your Red and blue things though!
Back to top Go down
Renegade

Renegade

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: •|•«<Renegades Blood Line>»•|•   •|•«<Renegades  Blood Line>»•|• EmptyFri May 25, 2012 1:24 pm

Thank you for the comment! I appreciate it! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Finso
Admin
Finso

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: •|•«<Renegades Blood Line>»•|•   •|•«<Renegades  Blood Line>»•|• EmptyFri May 25, 2012 2:27 pm

Np! I like giving comments out. Smile
Back to top Go down
Finso
Admin
Finso

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: •|•«<Renegades Blood Line>»•|•   •|•«<Renegades  Blood Line>»•|• EmptySat May 26, 2012 11:34 pm

•|•«<Renegades  Blood Line>»•|• Renega10

Hope you like it x3
Back to top Go down
Lucifer
Admin
Lucifer

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: •|•«<Renegades Blood Line>»•|•   •|•«<Renegades  Blood Line>»•|• EmptyMon May 28, 2012 2:55 pm

Don't forget to update your relationships Renegade Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Renegade

Renegade

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: •|•«<Renegades Blood Line>»•|•   •|•«<Renegades  Blood Line>»•|• EmptyWed May 30, 2012 1:12 am

Sorry for the late reply, it looks awesome finso! XD, by the way lucifer, I updated it as you asked.
Back to top Go down
Lucifer
Admin
Lucifer

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: •|•«<Renegades Blood Line>»•|•   •|•«<Renegades  Blood Line>»•|• EmptyWed May 30, 2012 1:52 am

Lol Thank you Renegade Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Renegade

Renegade

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: •|•«<Renegades Blood Line>»•|•   •|•«<Renegades  Blood Line>»•|• EmptyWed May 30, 2012 8:33 am

No problem Razz
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: •|•«<Renegades Blood Line>»•|•   •|•«<Renegades  Blood Line>»•|• EmptyThu May 31, 2012 4:43 pm

Hey Renegade(:

XD You spelled my name wrong bro... CaSSiel ahah it's all good
Back to top Go down
Renegade

Renegade

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: •|•«<Renegades Blood Line>»•|•   •|•«<Renegades  Blood Line>»•|• EmptyThu May 31, 2012 5:55 pm

Oh, lol, sorry. It aint my fault that I was doing this while close to sleeping Razz
Back to top Go down
Mythickeen

Mythickeen

Character sheet
Name:: Mythickeen

PostSubject: Re: •|•«<Renegades Blood Line>»•|•   •|•«<Renegades  Blood Line>»•|• EmptySat Jun 23, 2012 1:21 pm

I really enjoy reading your bio, Ren! c:
Back to top Go down
Renegade

Renegade

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: •|•«<Renegades Blood Line>»•|•   •|•«<Renegades  Blood Line>»•|• EmptySat Jun 23, 2012 2:56 pm

Thanks for reading it! :3
Back to top Go down
Mythickeen

Mythickeen

Character sheet
Name:: Mythickeen

PostSubject: Re: •|•«<Renegades Blood Line>»•|•   •|•«<Renegades  Blood Line>»•|• EmptySat Jun 23, 2012 5:36 pm

Ah, no problem, Ren xD
Back to top Go down
Finso
Admin
Finso

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: •|•«<Renegades Blood Line>»•|•   •|•«<Renegades  Blood Line>»•|• EmptyThu Aug 02, 2012 12:42 am

Renegade, what happen to yoru bird? ._. I remeber you had a birdd e.e
Back to top Go down
Renegade

Renegade

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: •|•«<Renegades Blood Line>»•|•   •|•«<Renegades  Blood Line>»•|• EmptyThu Aug 02, 2012 12:54 am

Oh, the crow? Why, you think i should bring him back? :3
Back to top Go down
Finso
Admin
Finso

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: •|•«<Renegades Blood Line>»•|•   •|•«<Renegades  Blood Line>»•|• EmptyThu Aug 02, 2012 10:27 am

I got Sir Nightlock, adn his not gonna go away soon >Very Happy. YESHH!!! BIRNG him BACK >:DD
Back to top Go down
Thunderstorm

Thunderstorm

Character sheet
Name:: Thunderstorm

PostSubject: Re: •|•«<Renegades Blood Line>»•|•   •|•«<Renegades  Blood Line>»•|• EmptyThu Aug 02, 2012 11:26 am

Wait so is this your bio? AND WHY DIDN'T YOU PUT ME IN?!
Back to top Go down
http://baseballfans.forumotion.com
Renegade

Renegade

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: •|•«<Renegades Blood Line>»•|•   •|•«<Renegades  Blood Line>»•|• EmptyThu Aug 02, 2012 1:37 pm

Alright finso, andSorry Sad i forget to update my relationships, i'll put you in
Back to top Go down
Thunderstorm

Thunderstorm

Character sheet
Name:: Thunderstorm

PostSubject: Re: •|•«<Renegades Blood Line>»•|•   •|•«<Renegades  Blood Line>»•|• EmptyWed Aug 08, 2012 1:05 am

Thanks Renegade!
Back to top Go down
http://baseballfans.forumotion.com
Finso
Admin
Finso

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: •|•«<Renegades Blood Line>»•|•   •|•«<Renegades  Blood Line>»•|• EmptyWed Aug 08, 2012 12:38 pm

Yay! Da Crow is back >:DD
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: •|•«<Renegades Blood Line>»•|•   •|•«<Renegades  Blood Line>»•|• Empty

Back to top Go down

•|•«<Renegades Blood Line>»•|•
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Kalyani Pack :: The Pack :: Meet The Members-
Jump to: