The Kalyani Pack
Welcome to The Kalyani Pack! Please feel free to look around and join if you like <3
The Kalyani Pack
Welcome to The Kalyani Pack! Please feel free to look around and join if you like <3
The Kalyani Pack
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Kalyani Pack is a wolf pack located Yellow Stone National Park.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Rival Pack Members
¥•| Ryan Miller |•¥ EmptySun Jul 14, 2013 9:03 pm by Lucifer

» Game Throne S03 E06
¥•| Ryan Miller |•¥ EmptyFri May 31, 2013 11:28 pm by Rose

» Lucifer Has Made Another Pack
¥•| Ryan Miller |•¥ EmptyTue Mar 19, 2013 8:43 pm by Rose

» Yum or Yuck?
¥•| Ryan Miller |•¥ EmptySun Mar 17, 2013 9:42 pm by Rose

» New WQ Topic?
¥•| Ryan Miller |•¥ EmptyMon Feb 04, 2013 6:54 pm by Sunfur

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

¥•| Ryan Miller |•¥

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Renegade

Renegade

Character sheet
Name:: Renegade

¥•| Ryan Miller |•¥ Empty
PostSubject: ¥•| Ryan Miller |•¥   ¥•| Ryan Miller |•¥ EmptyWed Jun 13, 2012 2:31 am

Full Name: Ryan Miller Ramirez
Nicknames: Ryan or Ramirez
Room Number: 77

Crush: None
Pet: German shepherd - (Names Antares, genders Male, 4 years of age, black and silver fur color, medium length double coat)

Hair Color: Black
Eye Color: Redish, blackish type of eye color
Facts: - Loves pet with a passion.
- Antares and me have a very close bond with each other, so we understand each other.... Literally, as if we can read our mind or something.
- Carrys a firearm, a desert eagle .50 caliber handgun, (I'm licensed).
- Likes collecting different types of knives.
- Knows how to fight, learning off from ninjutsu, and CQC
- Even though I am 24 and should have a life, I still play video game, so don't judge me
(Lolz)

Personality: I'm a very patient person, being angry ain't just my thing, but yet if do... Forget it, I doubt the I will, (lol). I have my days when I don't feel like talking to anybody, and some days when I DO talk to people, but that's doesn't happen very recent, I talk to other people when I have the chance, OR when I feel like it. I'm calm most of the time, but I've got some randomness in me.

History: My Parents and I lived a very and long happy life, once I hit the age of 17 my father signed up for the air force since that was his life long dream, never saww my father after that until one day the government and Home land security sent us a letter regarding to my fathers absence, the letter stated that my father was either KIA (killed in action) or POW (prisoner of war). From their on that day we got no other feed from him, and we lived our days without him, once I hit the age of 19 or 20, I went on to live my own life, found a hotel to stay as a start out. I went to a house from an old friend of mines, he told me that he was selling a german shepherd, the german shepherd was being poorly taken care of, so I bought it off from him. From their on out, I have been living with a german shepherd for 4 years, and taken well care of him, that's how we have such a very close bond with each other, he knows what I want, I know what he wants. Now, I live with the german shepherd in room 77.
Back to top Go down

¥•| Ryan Miller |•¥
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Kalyani Pack :: Other Roleplays and Games :: Human Roleplay-
Jump to: