The Kalyani Pack
Welcome to The Kalyani Pack! Please feel free to look around and join if you like <3
The Kalyani Pack
Welcome to The Kalyani Pack! Please feel free to look around and join if you like <3
The Kalyani Pack
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Kalyani Pack is a wolf pack located Yellow Stone National Park.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Rival Pack Members
Bellina EmptySun Jul 14, 2013 9:03 pm by Lucifer

» Game Throne S03 E06
Bellina EmptyFri May 31, 2013 11:28 pm by Rose

» Lucifer Has Made Another Pack
Bellina EmptyTue Mar 19, 2013 8:43 pm by Rose

» Yum or Yuck?
Bellina EmptySun Mar 17, 2013 9:42 pm by Rose

» New WQ Topic?
Bellina EmptyMon Feb 04, 2013 6:54 pm by Sunfur

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

Bellina

Go down 
+2
Finso
Bellina
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Bellina

Character sheet
Name:: Bellina

Bellina Empty
PostSubject: Bellina   Bellina EmptyMon Jul 23, 2012 11:08 am

Basic

Name || Bellina
Nickname(s) || Belle
Origin of Name || French
Meaning of Name || Bellina is a variant of the name Belle, it means “beautiful”
Alias|| the Beautiful One or the Ice Princess
Age|| 3 years
Gender|| Femme, Femora, or Female

Pack

Rank Wanted ||
Rank Given || Huntress
Alliance(s) || None

Her Looks

Build || Bellina has a small and lithe build; though her legs are slightly longer than "average". Using this and her great lung capacity, Bellina has great stamina and speed; allowing her to travel over great distances of land in a short amount of time. She is very strong for her size but would not be likely to win a one on one fight.
Coat || Bellina’s coat is very shaggy, dense, and thick for the winter time. In the spring and summer it is very soft and sleek.
Fur Color || Bellina is wrapped in a beautiful snow white pelt. Her underbelly is a creamier white color than the rest of her pelt. There is a light gray tint if she is in the right lighting.
Eye Color || Bellina’s eyes are a beautiful piercing ice blue.
Markings/Scars || Bellina has no scars or markings.

On the Outside Looking In

Personality ||
When you first meet… Bellina will be very quiet. She will be courteous to others but will not say much. She prefers to analyze wolves and make mental observations and notes before getting to know them. This may make her come off as a cold wolf. Lots of wolves have given her the name “Ice Princess” because of this.
Once you get to know her… Bellina will show a more warm and friendly side. Don’t let this fool you though, because she is still analyzing everyone. She will become a little more carefree but still won’t greet wolves with open arms… It will take some time for Bellina to really open up and become her true self. If you stay as acquaintances with Bellina, she will stay polite and friendly but won’t exactly be all ‘buddy-buddy’ with you.
When you are part of her inner circle… Bellina will be a completely different wolf. She will most definitely show her sweet and caring side. Once you get Bellina to trust you, she will do almost anything for you. Bellina will show a more playful side, you could say her ‘puppy’ side. She will smile more and laugh more. Bellina will become more benevolent, thoughtful, and kind hearted. It will take a lot for you to be part of Bellina’s inner circle, but once you do you will have a friend for life.
To her Higher Rankers… Bellina will be very gracious and polite. She knows her spot in the pack and will not disrespect anyone that ranks higher than her. She is very obedient and devoted pack member. She will always do what she is told. She has a great amount of respect for high rankers. Bellina is very loyal to her pack and pack members and will do whatever she can to help the pack.
In general... Bellina is a very smart wolf. She is observant, mindful, and intelligent. She has a very rational and rather realistic personality. Bellina does not do a whole lot of daydreaming and can be rather pessimistic. She is very headstrong, strong-willed, and determined. She will become especially determined when it is something or someone she wants. Bellina is very stubborn and pigheaded. She is always conceited and selfish. She will bottle up all of her anger and does not like to talk about feelings with just about anyone except if you’re close to her.
When you’ve caught her eye… Bellina will become a completely different wolf. She will become very smitten and will act very shy around you. She will have a tendency to blush a lot. She becomes really self-conscious. Bellina will show her fondness in subtle ways. She isn’t a big flirt but will flirt with you occasionally. Although, she doesn’t like flirting when it’s obvious and tends to stay away from flirting for the most part. When she is talking to you, her voice will become softer. Bellina can become a klutz when you’re nearby. Bellina will occasionally stutter when she talks to you. She might become more open about her past and more personal things if you ask her about those types of things. Her laugh will change if you’re nearby. it will become more high pitch and will be more of a giggle rather than her normal laugh.
When you get on her bad side… Bellina will definitely become the “Ice Princess”. I would not recommend getting on her bad side. She will become very hostile and mean. You will never know when she will lash out at you. She will be very malevolent, bitter, and harsh towards you. Bellina will also become very impatient with you and will not have a whole lot of tolerance for you. She is very vicious and will do things to annoy or agitate you just out of spite. Bellina is very good at holding grudges towards others.
When it comes to Pups... Bellina is very kind and sweet to any pup she meets. She absolutely loves pups. Bellina has always wanted her own litter, which is why she has such a soft spot towards pups. She is very caring towards them, almost protective in a way. Bellina admires a pup's curiosity, playfulness, and friendliness. She loves to see pups grow up.

Strength(s) || hunting and analyzing others.
Weakness(s) || talking about feelings and combat
Like(s) || the sun and spending time with her pack
Dislike(s) || Disrespectful wolves and judging someone too quickly

Current State

Mental Health || Bellina is sane
Wellness || Bellina is relatively healthy.
Physical || Healthy

Before you came along

Birth Pack || The Dark Shadow Pack
History || Bellina grew up in the Dark Shadow pack with her mother, father, and two siblings. On one summer day, a lighting storm began. Lighting struck down onto their territory which caused the trees to catch on fire. The pack scrambled and ran off in all different directions. Her father and two siblings ran off one way while her mother ran off the other. A few hours later, rain was sent from above which stopped the wild fire. The pack then regrouped and came back to their camp site. There was no sign of their mother. Their father, they, and the rest of the pack looked for the missing for days. A few days later, her sister Gisella found their mother’s dead body. Her mother had died because of all the smoke that filled the air. Their father died shortly after the news for unknown reasons. After, Mercer, Gisella, and Bellina went their separate ways. Shortly after, Bellina found this pack.

Family Ties and Relations

Family ||
- Mother || Chanelle-deceased
- Father || Andre-deceased
- Brother(s) || Mercer- Location unknown
- Sister(s) || Gisella- Location unknown
- Offspring/Litter(s) || No, but hopefully in the future.
Friend(s) || none, that are in this pack.
Enemies’ || No, hopefully I will never have any.
Love Interest/Crush || No one has caught my eye yet.
Bonded for Life/Mate || Not yet, but hopefully in the near future.

Renegade: Acquaintance; He was very welcoming and he seems really friendly. I hope I can get to know him even more.
Finso: Acquaintance; She was very welcoming. She also took an interest in my fishing ability, she helped me learn how to become a better fisher. It means a lot to me. I hope I can get to know her more.
Leorite: Acquaintance; He seems nice I guess...
Rose: Acquaintance; She seems very sweet and has a good heart. We are hunters so hopefully we can bond over hunting.
Lucifer: Acquaintance; He obviously loves his pack and is devoted to it. I don't know him too well, but he's seems nice...

Photo Gallery of Bellina

*Please take note that I did not take these magnificent pictures, I only did the editing.*

Bellina 0fc85aa7db9f2d0c0e67ad518365dce9

Bellina 766b448a6ab01a2bf9b4bc405ab60dad

Bellina 6796390cd7a2a6a994972451c4333227

Bellina Df09b5d17527929354e23fa9fb57293c

Bellina D54490dd99f08404ab12489d2e9f8a94

Last edited by Bellina on Thu Feb 21, 2013 8:08 pm; edited 32 times in total
Back to top Go down
Finso
Admin
Finso

Character sheet
Name:: Finso

Bellina Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bellina   Bellina EmptyMon Jul 23, 2012 11:28 am

Welcome to the pack!
Back to top Go down
Rose
Admin
Rose

Character sheet
Name:: Rose

Bellina Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bellina   Bellina EmptyMon Jul 23, 2012 11:44 am

Welcome! Your character looks super interesting! I'll cya in rp
Back to top Go down
http://tspreborn.forumotion.com
Renegade

Renegade

Character sheet
Name:: Renegade

Bellina Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bellina   Bellina EmptyTue Jul 24, 2012 5:54 am

Welcome to the pack Bellina! Its great to see that you joined our pack, can't wait to see you in RP like the others!
Back to top Go down
Leorite

Leorite

Character sheet
Name:: Leorite

Bellina Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bellina   Bellina EmptyTue Jul 24, 2012 10:45 am

Welcome to the pack! I hope that you like staying with us!
Back to top Go down
Bellina

Character sheet
Name:: Bellina

Bellina Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bellina   Bellina EmptyTue Jul 24, 2012 10:46 am

Thanks to everyone! I'm very excited to meet all of you and can't wait to RP with you all.

My friend Magnolia told me about this site! She will also be gone for a month because she is on vacation going to Europe and part of Asia. She didn't get a chance to tell you because she was super busy but wanted to let you all know.
Back to top Go down
Leorite

Leorite

Character sheet
Name:: Leorite

Bellina Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bellina   Bellina EmptyTue Jul 24, 2012 10:50 am

Oh ok. I'll see you in rp.

Last edited by Leorite on Fri Jul 27, 2012 10:04 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Bellina

Character sheet