The Kalyani Pack
Welcome to The Kalyani Pack! Please feel free to look around and join if you like <3
The Kalyani Pack
Welcome to The Kalyani Pack! Please feel free to look around and join if you like <3
The Kalyani Pack
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Kalyani Pack is a wolf pack located Yellow Stone National Park.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Rival Pack Members
.:The Hotel:. - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 14, 2013 9:03 pm by Lucifer

» Game Throne S03 E06
.:The Hotel:. - Page 2 EmptyFri May 31, 2013 11:28 pm by Rose

» Lucifer Has Made Another Pack
.:The Hotel:. - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 19, 2013 8:43 pm by Rose

» Yum or Yuck?
.:The Hotel:. - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 17, 2013 9:42 pm by Rose

» New WQ Topic?
.:The Hotel:. - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 04, 2013 6:54 pm by Sunfur

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

.:The Hotel:.

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Lucifer
Admin
Lucifer

Character sheet
Name:: Lucifer

.:The Hotel:. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: .:The Hotel:.   .:The Hotel:. - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 12, 2012 9:26 pm

First topic message reminder :

(The hotel is where all the Roleplayers stay) It is a large, amazing hotel, that has hundreds of rooms, a pool, a hot tub, a workout room, and a spa. Each room has one king-sized bed, a bathroom, a large sized TV, and a pull-out couch. Pets are welcomed.

.:The Hotel:. - Page 2 Hotel-view

~Rooms~

.:The Hotel:. - Page 2 Hy

Season: Summer
Animals Here: None
Back to top Go down
https://kalyanipack.rpg-board.net

AuthorMessage
Lucifer
Admin
Lucifer

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: .:The Hotel:.   .:The Hotel:. - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 14, 2012 12:57 am

Kyler felt himself drifting off in the warm water. Sighing he climbed to his feet and moved over to a chair, reclining back and watching Sparkles as she interacted with a girl.

Sparkles sniffed the girls hand and licked it. She swam closer and pawed at the girls leg, want to get out. She yipped and wagged up tail.
Back to top Go down
Rayne

Rayne

Character sheet
Name:: Rayne

PostSubject: Re: .:The Hotel:.   .:The Hotel:. - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 14, 2012 1:04 am

Jasper growled playfully, swimming quickly through the water and nipping Sweetheart's back. "Well if I'm Devil, I'll just call you Angel."

Hunter smiled at the puppy. "Aw, ok. I'll help you out." Gently picking the puppy up, she set her down on the concrete outside the pool. Standing from the water, she noticed her dog playing with a female. "What a player," she chuckled.
Back to top Go down
Renegade

Renegade

Character sheet
Name:: Renegade

PostSubject: Re: .:The Hotel:.   .:The Hotel:. - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 14, 2012 2:52 am

(I'm gonna break my phone Very Happy)

Antares nudged the joystick from what ryan was holding, and looks back at the screen

Finally lost at the arcade game then looked at antares

Antares glanced at ryan and waged his tail, letting his tongue roll out

Stares at antares for a bit, knowing that he wants something, I ask "What is it"

Looked at the screen then back at ryan

Turns and faced the main lobby then turned back around stare at the PAC-MAN machine, looked at antares "Are you serious?"

Antares gave ryan the puppy face

Looked at antares with a straight face "Come on, you know that doesn't work.."

Gave out even a stronger puppy face

Stared at antares, and had a weird feeling, a few second from staring at antares I sigh "OK OK, you win" Puts in a quarter "I guarantee your gonna lose on the spot anyways.."

Looked at screen then glanced back at ryan again, looking at him with a straight face

Stares at antares again, "I don't know what my 'Old Friend' did to your head, you understand me WAY to much.." Gets a chair and sits down, arm laying back and looking at antares

Looks back at the screen and moves joystick in circles with snout, not knowing what he is doing
Back to top Go down
Lucifer
Admin
Lucifer

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: .:The Hotel:.   .:The Hotel:. - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 14, 2012 10:43 am

(Lol poor phone X3)

Kyler had fallen asleep in the chair, his hands hanging off and brushing the concrete.

Sparkles Licked the girl again and then trotted over, nibbling on Kyler's fingers.

"Ouch!" He sat straight at and looked down at the pitbull, "You have some sharp puppy teeth!" He chuckled and picked her up, "All done swimming~" Kyler unhooked her life-vest and put her down, "You ready to go in?"

Sparkles sneezed and jumped up in his lap, curling up and laying down.

Kyler laughed and began softly petting the little puppy/
Back to top Go down
Finso
Admin
Finso

Character sheet
Name:: Finso

PostSubject: Re: .:The Hotel:.   .:The Hotel:. - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 14, 2012 11:37 am

Amber returned to her room greeted by her tackling cat. She petted the cat softly. " You wannna go for a walk don't you. " She grabbed her collar and leash and left.

Coco sniffed around the lobby area, she smelt dog scent everywhere, she let out an angry hiss.

"Oh, Coco. They wont hurt you." She petted her across the ear. They walked past the pool with the two dogs playing.

Coco started to scratch the glass, hissing angrierly at the dogs. "Dogs!"

Amber pulled her leash. "Come on! Your not here to fight." They pass the game room, and watch a weird dog play pac-man.

Coco rushed at the dog and started to scratch in the air at him. "Die you evil dog die!"

(Lol time for a new phone xD)
Back to top Go down
Rayne

Rayne

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: .:The Hotel:.   .:The Hotel:. - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 14, 2012 1:00 pm

Hunter looked up from her dog, seeing the little white puppy with a boy now. Leaving the pool, she walked over to him. "That puppy is yours? She is so cute!" Hunter greeted, smiling.

Jasper usually was a flirt, he knew it, but his best friend was walking away. "Hunter," he barked, pulling himself over the edge of the pool, shaking off, and then running over to her. Lolling his tongue out, he looked at the boy and puppy she was talking to.
Back to top Go down
Lucifer
Admin
Lucifer

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: .:The Hotel:.   .:The Hotel:. - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 14, 2012 1:57 pm

Kyler smiled, "Yea, but she is also a little devil! I'm Kyler and this is Sparkles."

Sparkles raised her head to the large wolfdog that stood at the girl's side. She wagged her tail and smiled, "Hi I'm Sparkles! Whats your name? How old are you?" She jumped down and reared up putting her paws on the other dogs chest, "You look really old, like 8 or something! I'm only 8 weeks, that's why I am tiny, but my mommie said I'm gunna be big one day!" She yipped and wagged her tail, "Maybe I'll be as big as you! Maybe even BIGGER!" The puppy rolled over on her back batted up at the dog.

Kyler chuckled, watching his puppy going crazy, "She likes to play.... alot!"
Back to top Go down
Rayne

Rayne

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: .:The Hotel:.   .:The Hotel:. - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 14, 2012 2:27 pm

Hunter laughed. "I can see that. I'm Hunter, this is Jasper," she said, motiong to her dog with a small movement of her hand. Shifting her weight from foot to foot, she looked from the dogs up to Kyler. "So you live here?" she asked finally.

Jasper smiled, raising an eyebrow and laughing. "Maybe you will be bigger than me," he chuckled, leaning down and nudging the pup with his nose. He loved puppies, as long as they weren't his. "And hey," he remembered. "I'm only 2."
Back to top Go down
Lucifer
Admin
Lucifer

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: .:The Hotel:.   .:The Hotel:. - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 14, 2012 2:42 pm

Kyler smiled, "Yea Room 52, but I'm usually end and out." He leaned back and offered her the seat beside him, "Sparkles loves the lake and I just love the outdoors, so we often take the tent down and spend alot of nights down at the camping grounds."

Sparkles giggled and looked over at the husky in the pool, "Is that your mate?" She wagged her tail, "My mommie said that when two dogs love each other very much they become mates and have puppies together! Are you two going to have puppies!?" She bounced about, "It think you might be to young to have puppies though, my mommie was 4 when she had my sibling and I!" She tilted her head to the side and began to nom on his paw.
Back to top Go down
Rayne

Rayne

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: .:The Hotel:.   .:The Hotel:. - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 14, 2012 2:52 pm

Hunter smiled, taking the seat her offered. "I'm in Room 59," she said, looking at the dogs for a moment, leaning back and pulling her feet into the chair in a more comfortable position. "I love the outdoors, but I haven't gone camping in a few years. Me and my family split up, so I had no one to go with me," she explained, rolling her eyes.

Jasper snapped his mouth shut. "Uhm. No, I don't even know her. I'm not exactly ready for pups either, so..." he shook his head, lying down as she chewed on his paw. He gently took he ear in his mouth and chewed on it softly.
Back to top Go down
Renegade

Renegade

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: .:The Hotel:.   .:The Hotel:. - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 14, 2012 3:46 pm

Antares perked his ears and looked at the cat scratching him, puts all 4 paws on the ground and stares at the cat confusingly

Looks at the cat scratching antares and stares for a bit, then glances at to the owner of the cat "Does you cat do that usually?"

The german shepherd said to the cat "Um.... Why?"
Back to top Go down
Lucifer
Admin
Lucifer

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: .:The Hotel:.   .:The Hotel:. - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 14, 2012 4:02 pm

Kyler frowned, "I'm sorry to here that, but you can camping with us anytime~" He smiled and looked down at Sparkles and Jasper.

Sparkles giggled and batted up at him so he would let go. She got up and jumped on his back, "Do you like the outdoors? I like chasing animals and swimming and lots of other stuff!" She giggled and climbed on to his head.
Back to top Go down
Finso
Admin
Finso

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: .:The Hotel:.   .:The Hotel:. - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 14, 2012 5:42 pm

Amber scolded at Coco before replying. "Yea, She doesn't like dogs, because one almost bit her neck off." She picked up Coco and scratched her ears. "Its okay girl, the big bad dog wont her you."

Coco spatted at the dog. "You don't deserve a life!" She fluffed her fur up making her seem bigger.

"I'm sorry I bother you." Amber said calmly. "My cat does this to all dogs. She tries to attack them" She kneel down and petted both of the pets. "So you dog plays Pac-man?"

Last edited by Finso on Thu Jun 14, 2012 9:48 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Renegade

Renegade

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: .:The Hotel:.   .:The Hotel:. - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 14, 2012 6:18 pm

"No he doesn't, but he trys though, so I let him" looks at the cat "So what's your cats name and yours?"

The german shepherd was calm and in a good mood today so he didn't show no violence back "And what makes you say that?"
Back to top Go down
Lightning~

Lightning~

Character sheet
Name:: Lightning

PostSubject: Re: .:The Hotel:.   .:The Hotel:. - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 14, 2012 7:07 pm

Sweetheart laughed and haulded herself out and followed Devil. "OMG! You are so cute." she said seeing the puppy. She shook her fur sending water flying everywhere.

Angel saw her husky play with another dog and go over to the puppy. Standing up she walked over just missing the water from her coat. "Thats not very nice Sweetheart." she said rubbing her ears. "Hi Im Angelique and this is Sweetheart." she said to the pair that was sitting near the dogs.
Back to top Go down
http://lightingstormpack.proboards.com
Lucifer
Admin
Lucifer

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: .:The Hotel:.   .:The Hotel:. - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 14, 2012 7:13 pm

Kyler looked up at Angelique and smiled, "Hey, I'm Kyler and that's Sparkles~" He pointed to the white puppy nomming on the wolfdog's ear.

Sparkle turned and looked up at the female husky, "Hi! My name is Sparkles! My momma named me that because she said my eyes sparkled brightly! You are really pretty, Whats your name?" The puppy wagged her tail furiously and laid down on Jasper's back.
Back to top Go down
Lightning~

Lightning~

Character sheet
Name:: Lightning

PostSubject: Re: .:The Hotel:.   .:The Hotel:. - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 14, 2012 7:20 pm

"Its real nice to meet you." Angel said smiling.

Sweetheart smiled softly at Sparkles. "Thats a preety name. Mines Sweetheart." she said touching her nose to the puppys head.
Back to top Go down
http://lightingstormpack.proboards.com
Finso
Admin
Finso

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: .:The Hotel:.   .:The Hotel:. - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 14, 2012 10:15 pm

Amber watch the cat threatening the dog. "I'm Amber, and my cats name is Coco Puffs." She looks back at the dog's owner. "So what's your name?"

Coco hissed back "Cause your a dog!"
Back to top Go down
Renegade

Renegade

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: .:The Hotel:.   .:The Hotel:. - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 14, 2012 10:23 pm

"My names Ryan, and pal here is named antares" Looks at antares "Thank god he's in his good mood though..." Glances back at amber "What room are you in this hotel?"

"Why do you hate dogs so much?" Sits down and looks at the cat calmly
Back to top Go down
Finso
Admin
Finso

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: .:The Hotel:.   .:The Hotel:. - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 14, 2012 10:32 pm

"Nice to meet you Ryan. I'm in room 73, what about you, you live in the hotel?" She petted Antares on the ear calmly. "He seems like a good boy."

Coco sat down and licked her fur down. The dog was strange, asking her crazy questions she would never expected. "Once I use to trust dogs, until one got me into a trap. I was cornered by a pack of them, all wanted to kill me. I was lucky to get away alive, but it left me with some scars that can't be healed."
Back to top Go down
Renegade

Renegade

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: .:The Hotel:.   .:The Hotel:. - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 14, 2012 10:53 pm

"Yea I do, I'm in room 77" Looks at antares and the cat "Why does your cat coco hate dogs though...?

"......" Stayed quiet for a bit after the cat gave her story "What's your name..?"
Back to top Go down
Finso
Admin
Finso

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: .:The Hotel:.   .:The Hotel:. - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 15, 2012 11:49 am

Amber replied back softly. "Coco once got into a middle of a dog fight. She almost got killed, ever since that, she has been over-protective of herself." She sighed sadly, not wanting to remember the wounds.

"Coco, My name is Coco. What about yours?" She replied back hasty.
Back to top Go down
Lucifer
Admin
Lucifer

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: .:The Hotel:.   .:The Hotel:. - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 15, 2012 2:17 pm

Kyler nodded to Angelique, "We were just talking about camping~ The outdoors is like my second home!" He chuckled and leaned back again, "Being raised in the country as made me one with nature~"

Sparkles giggled and licked Sweetheart's nose, "Can I call you Sweetie?" The happy hyper puppy bounced up and down, unable to sit still.
Back to top Go down
Renegade

Renegade

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: .:The Hotel:.   .:The Hotel:. - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 15, 2012 2:58 pm

Lookes at coco for a short period of time "That's terrible..."

"My names antares" Shakes pelt and glanced back at coco "Look... I'll make sure that thing that happened to you never happen again, I'll be keeping an eye out for you, alright?"
Back to top Go down
Rayne

Rayne

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: .:The Hotel:.   .:The Hotel:. - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 15, 2012 3:58 pm

Jasper sighed, then growled playfully. "Hey, that's my back you're bouncing on," he chuckled, nipping at Sparkles's ears. Looking back over to Sweetheart, he smiled flirtaciously. "Hey Angel."

Hunter smiled at Angelique. "Pleasure to meet you." Turning to Kyler, she spoke again. "Really? I can go camping with you guys? Awesome!" Giggling, she saw Kyler's dog ontop of hers', making her laugh again.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: .:The Hotel:.   .:The Hotel:. - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

.:The Hotel:.
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Kalyani Pack :: Other Roleplays and Games :: Human Roleplay-
Jump to: