The Kalyani Pack
Welcome to The Kalyani Pack! Please feel free to look around and join if you like <3
The Kalyani Pack
Welcome to The Kalyani Pack! Please feel free to look around and join if you like <3
The Kalyani Pack
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Kalyani Pack is a wolf pack located Yellow Stone National Park.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Rival Pack Members
.:The Hotel:. - Page 3 EmptySun Jul 14, 2013 9:03 pm by Lucifer

» Game Throne S03 E06
.:The Hotel:. - Page 3 EmptyFri May 31, 2013 11:28 pm by Rose

» Lucifer Has Made Another Pack
.:The Hotel:. - Page 3 EmptyTue Mar 19, 2013 8:43 pm by Rose

» Yum or Yuck?
.:The Hotel:. - Page 3 EmptySun Mar 17, 2013 9:42 pm by Rose

» New WQ Topic?
.:The Hotel:. - Page 3 EmptyMon Feb 04, 2013 6:54 pm by Sunfur

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

.:The Hotel:.

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Lucifer
Admin
Lucifer

Character sheet
Name:: Lucifer

.:The Hotel:. - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: .:The Hotel:.   .:The Hotel:. - Page 3 EmptyTue Jun 12, 2012 9:26 pm

First topic message reminder :

(The hotel is where all the Roleplayers stay) It is a large, amazing hotel, that has hundreds of rooms, a pool, a hot tub, a workout room, and a spa. Each room has one king-sized bed, a bathroom, a large sized TV, and a pull-out couch. Pets are welcomed.

.:The Hotel:. - Page 3 Hotel-view

~Rooms~

.:The Hotel:. - Page 3 Hy

Season: Summer
Animals Here: None
Back to top Go down
https://kalyanipack.rpg-board.net

AuthorMessage
Lucifer
Admin
Lucifer

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: .:The Hotel:.   .:The Hotel:. - Page 3 EmptyFri Jun 15, 2012 7:05 pm

Kyler laughed and nodded, "We would love for you to come with us~" He looked down at the dog and smiled, "Wouldn't you Sparkles?"

Sparkles perked her ears and jumped off Jasper's back. She jumped into the chair and licked her owner's face, "I love you! I Love you!!"

Kyler tried to block his face, but couldn't stop the happy puppy. He laughed and snuggled her, "I love you Sparkly Girl~"
Back to top Go down
Rayne

Rayne

Character sheet
Name:: Rayne

PostSubject: Re: .:The Hotel:.   .:The Hotel:. - Page 3 EmptyFri Jun 15, 2012 7:15 pm

Hunter smiled wider. "Awesome!" she giggled at the puppy and Kyler, leaning back in her chair.

Jasper smiled when the puppy jumped off his back. Standing, he shook out his fur and padded over to Hunter. Climbing onto the chair, he lied across her lap and licked her arm.

Hunter gasped when Jasper lied on her. "You're not a lap dog," she laughed, petting his head.
Back to top Go down
Finso
Admin
Finso

Character sheet
Name:: Finso

PostSubject: Re: .:The Hotel:.   .:The Hotel:. - Page 3 EmptySat Jun 16, 2012 10:40 am

Amber crouch down towards Coco and picks her up. "Well its best that I should go now." She patted Coco on the head. "Its time for Coco to take her medicine." She walked toward the elevator and left.

Coco wondered why the dog wants to help her. "Its alright..." She watched her owner coming to pick her up. "I have to go, bye!" and she purred as her owner started to pet her and talk to the dog's owner.
Back to top Go down
Renegade

Renegade

Character sheet
Name:: Renegade

PostSubject: Re: .:The Hotel:.   .:The Hotel:. - Page 3 EmptySat Jun 16, 2012 3:45 pm

Looked at amber walk away with her cat towards the elevator, glanced at antares "Well then, I'm gonna go eat breakfast real quick, you hungry?"

Antares shook his head which meant NO

"Alright then.... Just nip me when you are". Walks towards where the food is and puts some on the plate, sits back down by a table and begins eating

Lays down near under ryans chair, partially curling up a bit, tail wrapped around hind legs
Back to top Go down
Lightning~

Lightning~

Character sheet
Name:: Lightning

PostSubject: Re: .:The Hotel:.   .:The Hotel:. - Page 3 EmptySat Jun 16, 2012 9:45 pm

Angel smiled. "I love the outdoors. Mind if I come too? And Sweetheart?" she asked.

Sweetheart nodded. "Of course you can Sparkles." she said.
Back to top Go down
http://lightingstormpack.proboards.com
Lucifer
Admin
Lucifer

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: .:The Hotel:.   .:The Hotel:. - Page 3 EmptySat Jun 16, 2012 9:59 pm

Kyler smiled, putting Sparkles back on the ground, "Of course you two can~ The more the merrier!"

Sparkles began to chase her tail, extremely hyper. She fell down and giggled happily. Hoping back up, she ran over to Sweetie, nomming on her tail, "You are really floofy~ I wish my coat was like this!" Sparkles wagged her tail and cuddled up into Sweetheart's fur.
Back to top Go down
Lightning~

Lightning~

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: .:The Hotel:.   .:The Hotel:. - Page 3 EmptySat Jun 16, 2012 10:19 pm

Angel smiled. "Thats true. Thanks." she said with a grin.

Sweetheart lay on her side in the sun drying off. "Its good in winter but very hot in summer." she said flicking her tail at the playful pup.
Back to top Go down
Renegade

Renegade

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: .:The Hotel:.   .:The Hotel:. - Page 3 EmptySun Jun 17, 2012 11:10 am

Finished up with breakfast and then pushes the plate away a bit, lays arms on the table and look out the glass door where the pool comes to view, sees a couple at the pool. Notices that kyler is outside talking to other people, says to antares "Well look who's out making friends already"

Perks ears and looks up at ryan then out the glass window
Back to top Go down
Rayne

Rayne

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: .:The Hotel:.   .:The Hotel:. - Page 3 EmptySun Jun 17, 2012 2:19 pm

Hunter smiled. "Well Jaz, stop being a flirt; where do you want to go?" she asked the dog, raising an eyebrow.

Jasper looked up. "Well Angel," he looked at the husky. "What do you want to do? I'm sure Hunter won't mind if you come along..." he leaned against her, nipping her ears.
Back to top Go down
Lucifer
Admin
Lucifer

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: .:The Hotel:.   .:The Hotel:. - Page 3 EmptySun Jun 17, 2012 4:24 pm

Sparkled noticed her german shepherd friend from earlier and took off running. At full speed she smacked into the glass window.

Kyler shot up and ran over picking up the puppy and checking her over.

Sparkles whined softly, a bit dazed, but otherwise uninjured. She smiled at Kyler and licked his cheek.

Kyler laughed softly, "Gosh you scared me girly~" He snuggled the puppy and made his way back over to his seat, thinking about what they would do today.
Back to top Go down
Rayne

Rayne

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: .:The Hotel:.   .:The Hotel:. - Page 3 EmptySun Jun 17, 2012 4:33 pm

Hunter glanced up from her dog when parkles ran headfirst into a glass window. "Oh, oww. Is she ok?" she asked as Kyler came back over with the puppy in his grasp.

Jasper looked up, momentarily forgetting Sweetheart and padding over to where Kyler sat down with Sparkles. "You okay, Sparky?" he asked, sniffing her and then licking her nose.
Back to top Go down
Lucifer
Admin
Lucifer

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: .:The Hotel:.   .:The Hotel:. - Page 3 EmptySun Jun 17, 2012 4:37 pm

Kyler looked at her and smiled slightly, "Yea, I think she is okay." He chuckled softly, "Last week she rolled off the bed and scared me to death.."

Sparkles giggled softly as Jasper licked her nose, "Yea, but I have a headache now~" She put her paws on her ears and shook softly. She smiled and put her paw on Jasper's muzzle, "So what are going to do today?"
Back to top Go down
Rayne

Rayne

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: .:The Hotel:.   .:The Hotel:. - Page 3 EmptySun Jun 17, 2012 4:43 pm

Hunter shook her head. "Wow, what a pup," she giggled. "I'm lucky if Jasper doesn't push me off the bed while we sleep," she laughed, petting her dog on the head.

Jasper smiled at Hunter, then looked down at Sparkles again. "Well, whatever we want to, I guess. Maybe we can do something with you and your owner!"
Back to top Go down
Lightning~

Lightning~

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: .:The Hotel:.   .:The Hotel:. - Page 3 EmptySun Jun 17, 2012 5:19 pm

Angel gasped s Sparkles ran into a glass window. "Oh. Is she ok?" she asked.

Sweetheart looked up at Jasper. "Well Devil, I heard that there is a park nearby. What to go check it out?" she asked standing up and streahing.
Back to top Go down
Renegade

Renegade

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: .:The Hotel:.   .:The Hotel:. - Page 3 EmptySun Jun 17, 2012 5:27 pm

Kinda flinched when sparkle smacked into the glass door, mumbles to self "That's gotta hurt...."

Looked at sparkles run into the glass door, looks at for a bit then looks away and lays head back down
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: .:The Hotel:.   .:The Hotel:. - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

.:The Hotel:.
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Kalyani Pack :: Other Roleplays and Games :: Human Roleplay-
Jump to: